Prices for apartments in Kiev CHANGED ITS PRICING POLICY! - News about real estate, Kiev, Kyiv region. Real Estate In Ukraine

Prices for apartments in Kiev CHANGED ITS PRICING POLICY! - News about real estate, Kiev, Kyiv region. Real Estate In UkraineThe last few years had to only talk about the acceleration or deceleration of the growth rate of real estate prices in Kiev. But, suddenly...Apartment in the capital will drop by 70%The last few years had to only talk about the acceleration or deceleration of the growth rate of real estate prices in Kiev. But, unexpectedly, even to many experts, the prices suddenly went down, and then rushed with the speed of a mountain avalanche. And, to be expected that a similar situation to last at least until autumn.The average sale price of apartments in the secondary market has decreased by 12%, and Kyivmiskbud considering the reduction in the cost per square metre in new buildings by 7-10%. Today you can find a "dormitory" for former funny two months ago price of 35 thousand dollars. The cheapest area of the capital remained Desnyanskiy, and the most expensive caves. During the year the heaviest price has changed on the property in Darnytskyi district - fell by almost 21.5%. And fell Podolsky apartment in "old town" - about 8%.What do they say about the situation? According to them, now on sale no more than 10% of apartments that are in a different economic situation would have been presented on the market. The reason for this is that finding a buyer is very difficult. Those who are urgently in need of money, sell apartments at a significant discount. The other 90% of potential sellers prefer to lease rather than sell their property, and expect the growth of prices.It should be noted that the projected decline in price growth by the third quarter of 2009 by 30%. So, should wait and get the opportunity to buy decent housing "on the cheap". High probability of reduction in price and "primary". Indeed, by the spring, prices of construction materials, due to the lack of demand and oversupply, will fall at least by 20-30%.Government intervention is able to establish the situation on the market, but still and not change it for the better, because to say something with confidence specialists are not taken.



Похожие статьи

Ваше имя
Ваша почта
Город, область
Рассылка комментариев





Ввести код: